Mettle Challenge 2020
Virtual Race Rules
- The Mettle Challenge 2020 Virtual Race will run throughout a period of 1 month and you will compete for the most distance ran starting from the period of 9th November 2020, 0001hrs and ending on 9th December 2020, 2359hrs.
- There are no refunds or deferrals allowed for the race.
- Once you have completed the registration and payment for the race on www.mettlechallenge.com, click on the link provided in the confirmation email for steps on joining the challenge.
- Mileage for this virtual race will ONLY be tracked on Nike Run Club App.
- The Nike Run Club is able to track indoor (treadmill) and outdoor running which is accepted for this race.
- If your user name on the Nike Run Club app is not the same as the name used for signing up, please email us to let us know.
- Only participants registered for the #LEADTHERACE Virtual Challenge are eligible for the top 3 leaderboard prizes.
Mettle Challenge Virtual Run 2020 Terms and Conditions
1. Mettle Challenge Virtual Run 2020 is organized by by Roundbox @ Singapore Children Society. All participants of the Virtual Run must submit their registration and entry fee payment at www.mettlechallenge.com
2. Unless another date is stipulated by the Organizer on www.mettlechallenge.com, participant must register for the Virtual Run by 7h November 2020, 2359hrs.
3. The Virtual Run has no limits on its distance covered and participants will be competing for the most distance covered within the race period.
4. The participant must provide true, accurate, current and complete information in the online registration form. If the participant provides any information that is inaccurate, untrue, not current or incomplete, the participants application may be rejected, suspended or terminated without reason and without notice.
5. Registration is only confirmed upon successful payment and issuance of confirmation email.